1. This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: latergrupa.pl
2. The website operator and personal data Administrator is:
LATERGRUPA ARCHITEKCI SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SP. K. L. RYDYGIERA 8 / 20A / 110
01 – 793 WARSZAWA
NIP: 5252673209, REGON: 365215700
Contact e-mail address of the operator: PRACOWNIA(at)LATERGRUPA.PL
The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes of presenting an offer or information
The Website performs functions of obtaining information on users and their behavior in the following manner:
– Through data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
– Through the storage of cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1. Login and entry points for personal data are protected by a transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
3. The Operator regularly makes backups for data protection purposes.
4. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of the software components.
3. Hosting 1. The Service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the operator: home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on the use of data 1. In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the fulfillment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
– hosting company on the basis of entrustment
– Authorized employees and associates, who use the data in order to fulfill the website’s purpose
– companies providing marketing services to the Administrator.
Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data shall be processed no longer than for 3 years.
You have the right to demand from the Administrator
– access to personal data concerning you,
– have them rectified,
– restriction of processing,
– and data portability
You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point
3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of carrying out legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, where the right to object will not be exercisable if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
In relation to you may be taken actions involving automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and in order to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we transfer them outside the European Union.5. Information in the forms
1. First The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
2. The site may record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The site, in some cases, may save information to help associate the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case the e-mail address of the user will appear inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to complete the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
6. Administrator logins 1. Information on user behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
Third Entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Service User and accessing them is the Service operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
maintaining a session of the Service user (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each page of the Service;
performance of the purposes specified above in the “Essential marketing techniques” section;
5. There are two basic types of cookies used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” cookies. (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows by default to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the User. Website Users can change their settings in this regard. Internet browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of a web browser.
8. Cookies placed in the Service User’s end device can also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder and in extreme cases make it impossible to use the websites
2. In order to manage cookies, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: